Search Issue Tracker
UnassignedReferenceExeptions with unitypackage when upgrading to 2021.1.2f1
1. Create a project in version 2020.2.3f1
2. Import the UnassignedReferenceExeptions_Clean.unitypackage
3. Open scene "Update_2021_UnassignedReferenceExeptions" and observe that there are no missing references in prefab instances: "hens_and_chicks_06_0" and "AreaMagicHitController" (see attached screenshots with green arrows AAA.png and BBB.png).
4. Then upgrade the project to version 2020.3.3f1 (or to 2021.1.2f1) and observe that now there are missing references (see attached screenshots with red arrows CCC.png, DDD.png, EEE.png).
Expected behavior: no missing references.
Actual behavior: presence of missing references.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field