Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.2.X
Planned for 2021.1.X
UnassignedReferenceExeptions with unitypackage when upgrading to 2021.1.2f1
1. Create a project in version 2020.2.3f1
2. Import the UnassignedReferenceExeptions_Clean.unitypackage
3. Open scene "Update_2021_UnassignedReferenceExeptions" and observe that there are no missing references in prefab instances: "hens_and_chicks_06_0" and "AreaMagicHitController" (see attached screenshots with green arrows AAA.png and BBB.png).
4. Then upgrade the project to version 2020.3.3f1 (or to 2021.1.2f1) and observe that now there are missing references (see attached screenshots with red arrows CCC.png, DDD.png, EEE.png).
Expected behavior: no missing references.
Actual behavior: presence of missing references.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object