Search Issue Tracker
UnassignedReferenceExeptions with unitypackage when upgrading to 2021.1.2f1
1. Create a project in version 2020.2.3f1
2. Import the UnassignedReferenceExeptions_Clean.unitypackage
3. Open scene "Update_2021_UnassignedReferenceExeptions" and observe that there are no missing references in prefab instances: "hens_and_chicks_06_0" and "AreaMagicHitController" (see attached screenshots with green arrows AAA.png and BBB.png).
4. Then upgrade the project to version 2020.3.3f1 (or to 2021.1.2f1) and observe that now there are missing references (see attached screenshots with red arrows CCC.png, DDD.png, EEE.png).
Expected behavior: no missing references.
Actual behavior: presence of missing references.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler