Search Issue Tracker
UnassignedReferenceExeptions with unitypackage when upgrading to 2021.1.2f1
1. Create a project in version 2020.2.3f1
2. Import the UnassignedReferenceExeptions_Clean.unitypackage
3. Open scene "Update_2021_UnassignedReferenceExeptions" and observe that there are no missing references in prefab instances: "hens_and_chicks_06_0" and "AreaMagicHitController" (see attached screenshots with green arrows AAA.png and BBB.png).
4. Then upgrade the project to version 2020.3.3f1 (or to 2021.1.2f1) and observe that now there are missing references (see attached screenshots with red arrows CCC.png, DDD.png, EEE.png).
Expected behavior: no missing references.
Actual behavior: presence of missing references.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)