Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
"Unapplied import settings" pop-up is shown when deselecting an Asset with changed Platform Settings from an AssetPostprocessor
1. Open the attached project "Case_1294009"
2. Remove "testImage.jpg" from the Assets folder
3. Focus the Editor to update Assets in the project
4. Add "testImage.jpg" back into the Assets folder
5. Select "testImage" in the Project window
6. Deselect it by clicking on another asset
Expected result: No pop-up is shown
Actual result: "Unapplied import settings" pop-up is shown
Reproduces on: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.15f1, 2020.2.0b13, 2021.1.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.2.0a5
1. Clicking "Revert" or "Apply" in the pop-up does not change any settings for the Asset
2. Clicking "Cancel" makes the pop-up show up again when deselecting the Asset again
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows