Search Issue Tracker
Unable to scale timeline
I created a bunch of animation tracks on a point light object, and then attempted to create an activation track
The track scaled to fill up the track up to frame 3999 and then the timeline zoomed to a per-second scale, and it won't scale down using the scroll anymore.
A second time, this happened after adding a few more animation clips to the timeline.
In both cases, closing the Timeline Window does not fix it, neither shutting down unity and opening the project again.
open one of the projects attached and observe the timeline on the point light
Tested in :
2017.3 0b10, 2017.30b9, 0b7
Not reproducible in: 2017.2 0f3, 2017.3 0b1, 0b6,
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first