Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Unable to load DLL "advapi32.dll" when calling DateTime.Now
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1124910_repro.zip project
2. Add a breakpoint in test.cs at line 13
3. Build project for UWP with "Scripting Debugging" and "Wait for the Managed Debugger" enabled
4. Open Visual Studio solution and build project (x64, local machine)
4. When player launches attach manage debugger (Debug->Attached Unity Debugger)
5. Step through code
Results: Exception is trigger at DateTime.Now
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'advapi32.dll': The specified module could not be found.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.0b9, 2018.3.10f1
- The exception doesn't show up in UWP build's VS solution project
Jul 30, 2021 20:41
I'm seeing this in 2020.3.5f1
Feb 18, 2020 13:41
This is still happening on 2019.2.21f1 and the 2019.3.1 is full of bugs and crash the Mac os sometimes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native Plugins are not found when they are depending on each other
- Errors are thrown after redoing Nested Prefab Variant creation
- Documentation Link does not work when the "VFX Condition" question mark button is clicked
- Documentation Link does not work when the "Spawn State" question mark button is clicked
- Darker lighting in Build when disabling SSAO at runtime
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Implemented a new exception handling system for the IL2CPP debugger agent that does not rely on having symbols, enabling us to correctly predict whether exceptions will be caught in situations where symbols are not available.