Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Unable to load DLL "advapi32.dll" when calling DateTime.Now
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1124910_repro.zip project
2. Add a breakpoint in test.cs at line 13
3. Build project for UWP with "Scripting Debugging" and "Wait for the Managed Debugger" enabled
4. Open Visual Studio solution and build project (x64, local machine)
4. When player launches attach manage debugger (Debug->Attached Unity Debugger)
5. Step through code
Results: Exception is trigger at DateTime.Now
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'advapi32.dll': The specified module could not be found.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.0b9, 2018.3.10f1
- The exception doesn't show up in UWP build's VS solution project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project