Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Unable to import .aif AudioClip
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project
2. Find the audio named 'SndEff_A_Respawn0'
3. Reimport it
4. Observe the errors:
IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
UnityEditor.AudioClipInspector.CombineWaveForms (UnityEngine.Texture2D waveForms) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/AudioClipInspector.cs:285)
UnityEditor.AudioClipInspector.RenderStaticPreview (System.String assetPath, UnityEngine.Object subAssets, Int32 width, Int32 height) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/AudioClipInspector.cs:84)
UnityEditor.AssetPreviewUpdater.CreatePreviewForAsset (UnityEngine.Object obj, UnityEngine.Object subAssets, System.String assetPath) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AssetPreviewUpdater.cs:33)
Cannot construct AudioClip for asset: 'Assets/Resources/Sons/SndEff_A_Respawn0.mp3'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect