Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
'Unable to find a MonoScript...' warning is thrown every time a package manifest file is selected
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Find any package.json manifest file(e.g. Packages/Unity UI/package.json
3. Select it
Expected result: no warnings are thrown in the Console window
Actual result: a warning is thrown in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0a11
Could not test with: 2017.4.32f1(Package Manager not available)
The following warning is thrown:
Unable to find a MonoScript for UnityEditor.PackageManager.PackageManifestImporterEditor+PackageManifestState. The inspector may not reload properly after an assembly reload. Check that the definition is in a file of the same name.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'