Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Unable to exclude Objects for Packing property from Sprite Atlas preset
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. (OPTIONAL) If reproducing on 2020.2 or 2021.1, you need to install "2D Sprite" package
3. Open Project window -> Assets
4. Create a new Sprite Atlas and select it (To create Sprite Atlas on 2020.2 or 2021.1, Create -> 2D -> Sprite Atlas)
5. Click the Preset icon at the top-right of the Inspector window
6. In the Select Preset window, click "Save current to"
7. Choose the location of your new Preset, enter its name, and click "Save"
8. Select newly created Sprite Atlas preset
9. Try right-clicking on "Objects for Packing"
Expected results: Context menu shows up and it's possible to exclude "Objects for Packing" from preset
Actual results: Context menu doesn't show up and doesn't let you exclude "Objects for Packing"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
Couldn't test with: 2018.4, 2019.4 (because there is no property excluding functionality)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Flickering orbs appear when using RenderTargetHandle
- UsePass for ShaderLabShader is ignored and GameObjects are not rendered when SRPBatcher is enabled
- Animated model translated down when interrupting a transition
- UI Toolkit text splits when changing PanelSettings scale
- Error "NullReferenceException" is thrown when selecting folders from the folder panel or closing the folder panel with EditorUtility.OpenFolderPanel() in use