Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Unable to exclude Objects for Packing property from Sprite Atlas preset
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. (OPTIONAL) If reproducing on 2020.2 or 2021.1, you need to install "2D Sprite" package
3. Open Project window -> Assets
4. Create a new Sprite Atlas and select it (To create Sprite Atlas on 2020.2 or 2021.1, Create -> 2D -> Sprite Atlas)
5. Click the Preset icon at the top-right of the Inspector window
6. In the Select Preset window, click "Save current to"
7. Choose the location of your new Preset, enter its name, and click "Save"
8. Select newly created Sprite Atlas preset
9. Try right-clicking on "Objects for Packing"
Expected results: Context menu shows up and it's possible to exclude "Objects for Packing" from preset
Actual results: Context menu doesn't show up and doesn't let you exclude "Objects for Packing"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
Couldn't test with: 2018.4, 2019.4 (because there is no property excluding functionality)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor