Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
Unable to disable Volume gizmos anymore
This issue surfaced after this PR:
The toggle is gone from the list as seen in the images. The fix is known by the developer, making the ticket for tracking purposes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project