Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
Unable to disable Volume gizmos anymore
This issue surfaced after this PR:
The toggle is gone from the list as seen in the images. The fix is known by the developer, making the ticket for tracking purposes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes