Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Bug Canvas backface.zip" and scene "scene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Game view, press and observe all the four buttons
Expected result: only "Button +91" and "Button +89" are pressable
Actual result: only "Button +91" and "Button -91" are pressable
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode