Search Issue Tracker
[GPU PLM][OSX] Baking is stuck on 'Finalizing Bake' after switching lightmapper a few times
Was trying to debug https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1190228/ using the attached project, and end up in a state where I no longer can bake (and no errors or breakpoints hitting).
Seen on 20.1.0a17.2009 on OSX Mojave:
AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2 GB
Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB
The steps are:
Be in auto on the scene.
1. Let GPU finish
2. Change to smaller values (8/8/8) for samples and let finish
3. Change to CPU and let finish
4. Change to GPU and it is stuck on Finialize
5. Change to CPU or Enlighten and it just says "Baking...".
6. The state is dead and the editor has to be restarted.
- Reproducible only on OSX with AMD GPU; not reproducible on Windows with NVIDIA GPU;
- Reproducible in 2020.1.0a16;
- Not reproducible in 2019.3.0f3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right