Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.X
UIToolkit draws red into blue and alpha channels on some Adreno GPUs
On some Adreno GPUs, UIToolkit draws with incorrect colors (e.g. red is propagated to blue and alpha channels).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Resolution Note (2022.2.X):
Not reproducible in 2022.2 and 2022.1.
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.3):
Fixed in 2021.3.5f1.264