Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Planned for 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[UIR] UIToolkit gamma to linear conversion lacks precision
When using the UIToolkit runtime in a linear project, the gamma to linear conversion lacks precision.
Steps to reproduce:
-Open the provided project
-Take a screenshot
-Look at the color of the gray rectangle
Expected result: The color should be #181818
Actual result: The color is #151515
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source