Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Planned for 2019.4.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[UIR] UIToolkit gamma to linear conversion lacks precision
When using the UIToolkit runtime in a linear project, the gamma to linear conversion lacks precision.
Steps to reproduce:
-Open the provided project
-Take a screenshot
-Look at the color of the gray rectangle
Expected result: The color should be #181818
Actual result: The color is #151515
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete