Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UIR] Graphview text contains artifacts when the graph is zoomed out
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "GraphView" project
2. Open the "Simple Graph" window (GraphView->SimpleGraph)
3. In the Graph View zoom out to 0.76x
4. Inspect the Node names
Expected results: No lines over/under/on the sides the letters appear
Actual results: Lines over/under/on the sides the letters appear
reproducible with: 2021.2.0a14, 2021.2.0a16
Not reproducible with: 2021.2.0a9, 2021.2.0a13
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.26f1, 2020.3.7f1, 2021.1.6f1, 2021.2.0a8 due to error occuring while resolving packages
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes