Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.9
Found in [Package]
[UIR] Clear color isn't premultiplied before being applied
When specifying a clear color in the PanelSettings, the color is applied as-is. For example, we can specify (1,1,1,0.5) and this value will be used as-is to clear the render texture (assuming that the proper clear flag is set). This is incorrect because the content of the render texture is premultiplied. As a result, any blend with this background color will yield an incorrect result. The user should still specify the color as straight, but UIToolkit must premultiply by the alpha internally before clearing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles