Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.9
Found in [Package]
[UIR] Clear color isn't premultiplied before being applied
When specifying a clear color in the PanelSettings, the color is applied as-is. For example, we can specify (1,1,1,0.5) and this value will be used as-is to clear the render texture (assuming that the proper clear flag is set). This is incorrect because the content of the render texture is premultiplied. As a result, any blend with this background color will yield an incorrect result. The user should still specify the color as straight, but UIToolkit must premultiply by the alpha internally before clearing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] The values returned by "Input.compass.timestamp" on Android do not correspond to the timestamp format (in seconds since 1970) as indicated in Unity's Documentation
- Shader is not rendered when platform is set to iOS
- Crash on PhysicsManager2D::Simulate when a Prefab is spawned in Play Mode
- [tvOS] CFBundleShortVersionString is not updated when changing Version in Player Settings
- “VideoPlayer.DecodeNextFrame” continues decoding in Profiler when the Video Clip has finished playing