Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.9
Found in [Package]
[UIR] Clear color isn't premultiplied before being applied
When specifying a clear color in the PanelSettings, the color is applied as-is. For example, we can specify (1,1,1,0.5) and this value will be used as-is to clear the render texture (assuming that the proper clear flag is set). This is incorrect because the content of the render texture is premultiplied. As a result, any blend with this background color will yield an incorrect result. The user should still specify the color as straight, but UIToolkit must premultiply by the alpha internally before clearing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine