Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.9
Found in [Package]
[UIR] Clear color isn't premultiplied before being applied
When specifying a clear color in the PanelSettings, the color is applied as-is. For example, we can specify (1,1,1,0.5) and this value will be used as-is to clear the render texture (assuming that the proper clear flag is set). This is incorrect because the content of the render texture is premultiplied. As a result, any blend with this background color will yield an incorrect result. The user should still specify the color as straight, but UIToolkit must premultiply by the alpha internally before clearing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)