Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
UIElementsScrollView.ScrollTo() scrolls to the top of the ScrollView when a child of a child of the Scroll View is passed
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1178213.zip"
2. Open the sample editor window (Window -> UIElements -> Sample Window)
3. Scroll down until the "Second level child" Button is partially visible in the window
4. Click on the "Second level child" Button
Expected result: The window scrolls so that the Button is completely visible
Actual result: The window scrolls to the very top of the Scroll View
2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1
UIElements were introduced in Unity 2019.1, therefore, the issue is not reproducible in earlier Unity versions.
The issue is not limited to 2nd level children of the Scroll View, it reproduces on more deeply nested children as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
- 2019.4: PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's