Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
UIElementsScrollView.ScrollTo() scrolls to the top of the ScrollView when a child of a child of the Scroll View is passed
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1178213.zip"
2. Open the sample editor window (Window -> UIElements -> Sample Window)
3. Scroll down until the "Second level child" Button is partially visible in the window
4. Click on the "Second level child" Button
Expected result: The window scrolls so that the Button is completely visible
Actual result: The window scrolls to the very top of the Scroll View
2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1
UIElements were introduced in Unity 2019.1, therefore, the issue is not reproducible in earlier Unity versions.
The issue is not limited to 2nd level children of the Scroll View, it reproduces on more deeply nested children as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs