Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2019.1
[UIElements] Unsetting the persistenceKey of a root VisualElement does not disable saving for children
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project
2. Use "Window -> UIElements -> ScrolViewTest"
3. Open Profiler, deep profiling on, Profile Editor on, start recording
4. Drag scrollbars
5. Notice spikes in profiler during mouse movement, see comments in ScrollViewTest.cs, changing the persistenceKey of root has no effect
6. Uncomment scrollView slider persistenceKey setters
7. Drag Scrollbars, observe reduced activity in profiler
Expected result: Setting the root as shown in the project should have the same effect as setting the touched elements directly.
Actual result: Setting the root as shown in the project shows more profiler activity than setting the touched elements directly.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar