Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[UIElements] Unsetting the persistenceKey of a root VisualElement does not disable saving for children
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project
2. Use "Window -> UIElements -> ScrolViewTest"
3. Open Profiler, deep profiling on, Profile Editor on, start recording
4. Drag scrollbars
5. Notice spikes in profiler during mouse movement, see comments in ScrollViewTest.cs, changing the persistenceKey of root has no effect
6. Uncomment scrollView slider persistenceKey setters
7. Drag Scrollbars, observe reduced activity in profiler
Expected result: Setting the root as shown in the project should have the same effect as setting the touched elements directly.
Actual result: Setting the root as shown in the project shows more profiler activity than setting the touched elements directly.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors