Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
ToolbarSearchField parent element is not fully covered by children elements
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached '1180403-ToolbarSearchField-issue.zip' project
2. Open TestWindow > ReproIssue
3. Observe ToolbarSearchField
Expected result: Textfield and buttons cover ToolbarSearchField element
Actual result: Textfield and buttons do not cover ToolbarSearchField element
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3.0a5
Note: Issue is caused due to margin, padding, border Unity style sheet properties' values
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'