Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[UIElements] Some controls are not focusable.
This issue has no description.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Compute Shader with RWBuffer<> type throws an error when it is compiled with Vulkan API
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- [Device Simulator] Only one Touch Input is recognized when using Device Simulator
- "PropertiesGUI() is being called recursively" warning produced when trying to open color picker when object picker is opened
- [Device Simulator] Getting different transform position on Device Simulator compared to a device when using EnhancedTouchSupport