Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
UIElements Mesh API uses wrong winding order
Using the UIElements Mesh API...
a) Submit the following three vertices: (0, 0), (100, 0) and (100, 100).
b) Submit the following indices: 0, 1, 2
Expected result: a triangle should appear
Actual result: nothing appears
Submitting them in counterclockwise order makes it visible.
See the example below:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs