Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
UIElements Mesh API uses wrong winding order
Using the UIElements Mesh API...
a) Submit the following three vertices: (0, 0), (100, 0) and (100, 100).
b) Submit the following indices: 0, 1, 2
Expected result: a triangle should appear
Actual result: nothing appears
Submitting them in counterclockwise order makes it visible.
See the example below:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab