Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
UIElements Mesh API uses wrong winding order
Using the UIElements Mesh API...
a) Submit the following three vertices: (0, 0), (100, 0) and (100, 100).
b) Submit the following indices: 0, 1, 2
Expected result: a triangle should appear
Actual result: nothing appears
Submitting them in counterclockwise order makes it visible.
See the example below:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build