Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
UIElements Mesh API uses wrong winding order
Using the UIElements Mesh API...
a) Submit the following three vertices: (0, 0), (100, 0) and (100, 100).
b) Submit the following indices: 0, 1, 2
Expected result: a triangle should appear
Actual result: nothing appears
Submitting them in counterclockwise order makes it visible.
See the example below:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build