Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
UIElements Mesh API uses wrong winding order
Using the UIElements Mesh API...
a) Submit the following three vertices: (0, 0), (100, 0) and (100, 100).
b) Submit the following indices: 0, 1, 2
Expected result: a triangle should appear
Actual result: nothing appears
Submitting them in counterclockwise order makes it visible.
See the example below:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Profiling builds created on older versions cause samples to be colored green when using a Profiler from newer versions
- Sprite Editor unsaved changes get reverted when Script Recompilation finishes
- The position/width/alignment of other GUILayout elements is changed when calling EditorGUILayout.Foldout within a GUILayout.BeginArea
- Visual Scripting namespace is empty when using the "Runner Game" template
- Light direction changes when changing "Light Anchor" component's "Distance" property