Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
UIElements does not render on OpenGL Core 4.3 and 4.4
Launch the editor with OpenGL Core 4.3 or 4.4
Open the package manager window.
Result: The window doesn't render
Expected: The window should render
Other OpenGL Core versions should not be affected by this issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material