Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
UIElements does not render on OpenGL Core 4.3 and 4.4
Launch the editor with OpenGL Core 4.3 or 4.4
Open the package manager window.
Result: The window doesn't render
Expected: The window should render
Other OpenGL Core versions should not be affected by this issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted