Search Issue Tracker
UIElements does not render on OpenGL Core 4.3 and 4.4
Launch the editor with OpenGL Core 4.3 or 4.4
Open the package manager window.
Result: The window doesn't render
Expected: The window should render
Other OpenGL Core versions should not be affected by this issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
- [Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
- [HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
- Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode