Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.3
UIElements does not render on OpenGL Core 4.3 and 4.4
Launch the editor with OpenGL Core 4.3 or 4.4
Open the package manager window.
Result: The window doesn't render
Expected: The window should render
Other OpenGL Core versions should not be affected by this issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project