Search Issue Tracker
[UIElements] Default window left margin doesn't match IMGUI window
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project 'UIElementsDontMatchIMGUIStyle.zip'
2. Open Custom/IMGUI Window and Custom/UIElements Window
3. Place them side by side for comparison
Expected result: UIElements window left margin matches IMGUI window
Actual result: Left margins do not match, providing inconsistencies
Reproducible with: 2019.1.10f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a9
- In 2019.3.0a9 IMGUI's IntField and UIElements FloatField margins match, Labels do not and Buttons seem to have different sprites.
- There are certain inconsistencies across versions regarding UIElements window, sometimes the margin is a few pixels wider and sometimes it's completely absent.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked