Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[UIElements] Border radius specified in percent varies with parent size
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "BorderChangesWhenParentResizes.zip"
2. Open the Test window ("Bug" > "Test")
3. Resize the window
Expected result: The border of the child element doesn't change
Actual result: The border of the child element changes
Reproducible with - 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0a5
Not reproducible with earlier versions (2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2) since UIElements was implemented in 2019.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build