Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[UIElements] Border radius specified in percent varies with parent size
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "BorderChangesWhenParentResizes.zip"
2. Open the Test window ("Bug" > "Test")
3. Resize the window
Expected result: The border of the child element doesn't change
Actual result: The border of the child element changes
Reproducible with - 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0a5
Not reproducible with earlier versions (2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2) since UIElements was implemented in 2019.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- Rigidbody jitters when placed in additional PhysicsScene
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled