Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[UIElements] Border radius specified in percent varies with parent size
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "BorderChangesWhenParentResizes.zip"
2. Open the Test window ("Bug" > "Test")
3. Resize the window
Expected result: The border of the child element doesn't change
Actual result: The border of the child element changes
Reproducible with - 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0a5
Not reproducible with earlier versions (2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2) since UIElements was implemented in 2019.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform