Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[UIElements] Border radius specified in percent varies with parent size
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "BorderChangesWhenParentResizes.zip"
2. Open the Test window ("Bug" > "Test")
3. Resize the window
Expected result: The border of the child element doesn't change
Actual result: The border of the child element changes
Reproducible with - 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0a5
Not reproducible with earlier versions (2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2) since UIElements was implemented in 2019.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project