Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[UIElements] Border radius specified in percent varies with parent size
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "BorderChangesWhenParentResizes.zip"
2. Open the Test window ("Bug" > "Test")
3. Resize the window
Expected result: The border of the child element doesn't change
Actual result: The border of the child element changes
Reproducible with - 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0a5
Not reproducible with earlier versions (2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2) since UIElements was implemented in 2019.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version