Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
UIElements animation twiches when the Editor is minimized and restored
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (Animation_Stutter_Example.zip)
2. At the top of the Editor click 'AnimStutter' -> 'Example'
3. Mnimize and then restore the Editor (issue is 100% reproducible when hitting 'ALT + Tab' twice but can be reproduced in other ways)
4. In the 'AnimationStutterExample' window untick the checkbox
Expected result: animation starts and all the labels in the window smoothly fold to the top
Actual result: the labels fold to the top while twiching
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b2, 2020.2.0b3, 2021.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b1
Close and reopen the 'AnimationStutterExample' window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Some Rigidbody2D.Cast overloads do not correct use the Rigidbody2D angle.
- Same values are being generated if using a random function when “Freeform Light 2D” light is in the scene
- “Unable to use a named GUIStyle without a current skin“ error appears when installing/uninstalling a package if the “Search” window has any text in the search field
- The Animation dropdown in the Animation window can't be opened when Animation is renamed
- [IL2CPP] Building fails when local functions in method with SystemAPI() are used