Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[UIElement] UIElement is not compatible error is thrown while closing SpriteEditor window without applying
-UIElement is not compatible with IMGUI GUIClips error is thrown in the console.
-Sprite Editor window docked section is getting black.
-On Mac, Window gets slightly pixelated.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Windows > Package Manager > 2D Sprite > Install.
3. Windows > 2D > Sprite Editor > Docked the window.
4. Project Window > Select "T2" texture.
5. Sprite Editor > Custom Outline > Generate >
6. Close the Sprite Editor window > Press Apply/Revert.
UIElement is not compatible error in the console.
No error in the console.
Working Fine in:
UIElement is not compatible with IMGUI GUIClips, only GUIClip.ParentClipScope
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Packman] Artifacts appear in the maximized Package manager window on multiple clicking Package manager tabs
- Potential race condition inside AssetDatabase.ParallelEnumeration
- Multiple unsaved changes dialogs appear for the same window if window was docked and undocked
- Caching preprocessor does not support 1.#INF
- [Linux] Unity crashes or freezes when loading an AssetBundle with AssetBundle.LoadFromFile