Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
[UIElement] UIElement is not compatible error is thrown while closing SpriteEditor window without applying
-UIElement is not compatible with IMGUI GUIClips error is thrown in the console.
-Sprite Editor window docked section is getting black.
-On Mac, Window gets slightly pixelated.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Windows > Package Manager > 2D Sprite > Install.
3. Windows > 2D > Sprite Editor > Docked the window.
4. Project Window > Select "T2" texture.
5. Sprite Editor > Custom Outline > Generate >
6. Close the Sprite Editor window > Press Apply/Revert.
UIElement is not compatible error in the console.
No error in the console.
Working Fine in:
UIElement is not compatible with IMGUI GUIClips, only GUIClip.ParentClipScope
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
A fix for this issue is available on Unity 2021.1.0a1 and above
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
A fix for this issue will be available on Unity 2020.3.12f1 and above