Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
[UIElement] UIElement is not compatible error is thrown while closing SpriteEditor window without applying
-UIElement is not compatible with IMGUI GUIClips error is thrown in the console.
-Sprite Editor window docked section is getting black.
-On Mac, Window gets slightly pixelated.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Windows > Package Manager > 2D Sprite > Install.
3. Windows > 2D > Sprite Editor > Docked the window.
4. Project Window > Select "T2" texture.
5. Sprite Editor > Custom Outline > Generate >
6. Close the Sprite Editor window > Press Apply/Revert.
UIElement is not compatible error in the console.
No error in the console.
Working Fine in:
UIElement is not compatible with IMGUI GUIClips, only GUIClip.ParentClipScope
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version