Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.15
Found in [Package]
[UI Toolkit] OnPointerEnter and OnPointerExit is called every frame the mouse moves above the UI element area
1. Open project in "Swappy Shapes.zip"
2. Open Console window
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Click on the settings icon on the top right of the Play Mode window (Note 1)
5. Move your mouse cursor above "Reset Progress" button
Expected result: OnPointerEnter and OnPointer exit are called once upon the mouse cursor entering or leaving the area of the UI element
Actual result: OnPointerEnter and OnPointer exit are called very frame when the mouse cursor is moving above the area of the UI element
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.13 (2020.2.1f1), 1.0.0-preview.14 (2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b6) (Note 2)
Could not test with:
2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1 because of invalid package dependencies (UIElements Native was missing and I was not sure how to import it back)
2021.2.0a4 because of missing namespaces (I could not resolve this in package manager)
1. Sometimes the UI does not respond to clicks. Reloading the scene usually helps
2. A video is attached 2021-02-11 12-19-31.mp4 (383.8 KB)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker