Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.32f1, 2022.3.12f1, 2023.1.17f1, 2023.2.0b14, 2023.3.0a10
[UI Toolkit] Invalid value for font MissingAssetReference despite the font already being assigned
See the attached GIF and images to see the problem, errors and warnings.
Steps to reproduce:
# Go to Assets > UI > UXML (UI Builder) > Credits (double click on Credits)
# On the UI Builder Hierarchy, click on the label "Alasdair" and notice how in the UI Builder Inspector, the text section has the font asset "Anime inept SDF 1" assigned to it and the text is visible.
# Click on the label "Julius" and notice how despite "Anime inept SDF 1" being assigned, the text is not visible.
Expected result: All of the labels show the text as normal
Actual result: All of the fonts need to be unassigned and then re-assigned manually for it to work.
Reproducible with: 2023.2.0b8, 2023.2.0b9, 2023.1.0b11, 2022.3.8f1, 2021.3.28f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component
- Inspector with the scrollbar is unusable when Material properties are edited and the scene is saved
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project