Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
UI text is blurry with its width and height set to uneven numbers
1. Open the "bug.zip" project
2. Open the only scene
3. Notice the blurry text.
Note: Text's width and height have to be uneven numbers in pixel perfect canvas.
Expected result: Text is sharp
Actual result: Text is blurry
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a6, 5.4.0p4, 5.4.0f3
Not reproducable on: 5.3.5p8, 5.3.6p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- [Core] Changing the GUID of a prefab being edited in isolation triggers different issues
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Changing Windows text size will cause grey bars to appear around the game view