Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
UI text is blurry with its width and height set to uneven numbers
1. Open the "bug.zip" project
2. Open the only scene
3. Notice the blurry text.
Note: Text's width and height have to be uneven numbers in pixel perfect canvas.
Expected result: Text is sharp
Actual result: Text is blurry
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a6, 5.4.0p4, 5.4.0f3
Not reproducable on: 5.3.5p8, 5.3.6p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Video Player fails to play when application is built with Gradle Build System
- Different normal map image is copied when copying texture2d in editor script's public variable
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable