Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
UI text is blurry with its width and height set to uneven numbers
1. Open the "bug.zip" project
2. Open the only scene
3. Notice the blurry text.
Note: Text's width and height have to be uneven numbers in pixel perfect canvas.
Expected result: Text is sharp
Actual result: Text is blurry
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a6, 5.4.0p4, 5.4.0f3
Not reproducable on: 5.3.5p8, 5.3.6p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ParticleSystem glitching/stretching in the build when enabling/disabling particles and manually rendering at WaitForEndOfFrame
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh