Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
UI text is blurry with its width and height set to uneven numbers
1. Open the "bug.zip" project
2. Open the only scene
3. Notice the blurry text.
Note: Text's width and height have to be uneven numbers in pixel perfect canvas.
Expected result: Text is sharp
Actual result: Text is blurry
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a6, 5.4.0p4, 5.4.0f3
Not reproducable on: 5.3.5p8, 5.3.6p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd