Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
UI text is blurry with its width and height set to uneven numbers
1. Open the "bug.zip" project
2. Open the only scene
3. Notice the blurry text.
Note: Text's width and height have to be uneven numbers in pixel perfect canvas.
Expected result: Text is sharp
Actual result: Text is blurry
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a6, 5.4.0p4, 5.4.0f3
Not reproducable on: 5.3.5p8, 5.3.6p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default