Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
UI Text disappears on editor focus change due to editor DLL
How to reproduce:
1. Open provided example project
2. Open Assets/TestScene.unity
3. Double-click "HUD" game object to bring it into view
4. Notice it displays "Hello World" and select Text
5. Open other program
6. Switch back from that program to Unity and hover with mouse on top of the text
=> Notice the text "Hello World" in the Scene View disappears
7. Select Canvas and Text, then hover again
=> Text will reappear
Similar behavior when minimizing Unity, only then not Text but Canvas should be selected.
Also with different QWERT buttons it is slightly different. When doing step 6 with Q and T it is enough to hover, with WER you need to click on the scene view.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect