Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[UI] Properties in the Canvas Scaler component doesn't match with the properties in its Preset
The Properties of Canvas Scaler component are not matching with the properties when its preset is made.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project.
2. Hierarchy > UI > Canvas > Canvas Scalar
3. Change UI scale Mode.
4. Create Preset.
Properties in the Canvas Scaler component doesn't match with the properties in its Preset
Canvas Scaler Properties and its preset Properties are similar.
2020.2.0a13, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.18f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.23f1
Windows 10 and Mac 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button