Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[UI] Properties in the Canvas Scaler component doesn't match with the properties in its Preset
The Properties of Canvas Scaler component are not matching with the properties when its preset is made.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project.
2. Hierarchy > UI > Canvas > Canvas Scalar
3. Change UI scale Mode.
4. Create Preset.
Properties in the Canvas Scaler component doesn't match with the properties in its Preset
Canvas Scaler Properties and its preset Properties are similar.
2020.2.0a13, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.18f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.23f1
Windows 10 and Mac 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline