Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[UI] Properties in the Canvas Scaler component doesn't match with the properties in its Preset
The Properties of Canvas Scaler component are not matching with the properties when its preset is made.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project.
2. Hierarchy > UI > Canvas > Canvas Scalar
3. Change UI scale Mode.
4. Create Preset.
Properties in the Canvas Scaler component doesn't match with the properties in its Preset
Canvas Scaler Properties and its preset Properties are similar.
2020.2.0a13, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.18f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.23f1
Windows 10 and Mac 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object