Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[UI] Properties in the Canvas Scaler component doesn't match with the properties in its Preset
The Properties of Canvas Scaler component are not matching with the properties when its preset is made.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project.
2. Hierarchy > UI > Canvas > Canvas Scalar
3. Change UI scale Mode.
4. Create Preset.
Properties in the Canvas Scaler component doesn't match with the properties in its Preset
Canvas Scaler Properties and its preset Properties are similar.
2020.2.0a13, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.18f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.23f1
Windows 10 and Mac 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double-clicking a script in the Inspector window does not open the External Script Editor
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline