Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[UI] Properties in the Canvas Scaler component doesn't match with the properties in its Preset
The Properties of Canvas Scaler component are not matching with the properties when its preset is made.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project.
2. Hierarchy > UI > Canvas > Canvas Scalar
3. Change UI scale Mode.
4. Create Preset.
Properties in the Canvas Scaler component doesn't match with the properties in its Preset
Canvas Scaler Properties and its preset Properties are similar.
2020.2.0a13, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.18f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.23f1
Windows 10 and Mac 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody