Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[UI] Per-renderer lightmap preview is not cleared after disabling GI and rebaking
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and ''Shadowmask' scene;
2. In the Hierarchy select ''Cube' gameobject;
3. In the Inspector under the Lightmaps>Realtime Lightmap foldout click 'Open Preview' button located on the lightmap preview thumbnail;
4. With the Realtime Preview window displayed open the Lighting Window;
5. In the Lighting window under Realtime Lighting foldout disable 'Realtime Global Illumination' checkbox;
6. Wait until lighting rebakes;
7. Observe the opened 'Realtime Lightmap for 'Cube'' window.
Lightmap preview is not shown. The 'Texture is currently not available' message is shown. See attached expected.png screenshot.
Lightmap preview is shown. Lightmap UVs are rendered for all gameobjects in the scene with overlapping. See attached video and actual.png screenshot.
- Reproducible in 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0b2;
- Not reproducible in the previous versions, since the Lightmap preview window was introduced in 2018.3;
- Reproducible on OSX 10.13.6;
- The issue happens when disabling both Realtime and Baked GI.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- Serialized attribute cannot be focused and written in when it goes after "TextArea" field
- Crash when dragging Prefab into scene
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders