Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[UI][LOD][Inspector] SpeedTree LOD1 could not be scaled up if this LOD level is selected in scalebar
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project;
2. In the Project folder go to Assets -> FreeSpeedTrees folder;
3. Select 'Broadleaf_Desktop' model;
5. In the Inspector click on LOD 1;
6. Try to scale it up on LOD 1 by dragging it's left edge with pressed left mouse button;
Nothing happens. LOD 1 is not scaled up. See attached video.
LOD1 should be scaled up by dragging mouse button when it is selected; behaviour should be consistent with LODGroup component.
Workaround is to select LOD 0 and drag its right edge to the left in order to scale up LOD 1.
- Reproducible on OSX 10.12.2 and Windows 10;
- Reproducible in 2017.1.0a1, 5.6.0b10, 5.5.2p1, 5.4.3f1;
- Happening only for SpeedTree LOD; not happening for regular LODGroup component;
- Reproducible only for LOD 1; not reproducible for other tree LODs.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Editor crashes when closing 2D Roguelike tutorial project and choosing Keep if external editor is open with any of its files
- When setting SupportedRenderingFeatures.lightmapBakeType to Bake only, light inspector doesn't show a warning if Mixed mode