Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[UI][LOD][Inspector] SpeedTree LOD1 could not be scaled up if this LOD level is selected in scalebar
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project;
2. In the Project folder go to Assets -> FreeSpeedTrees folder;
3. Select 'Broadleaf_Desktop' model;
5. In the Inspector click on LOD 1;
6. Try to scale it up on LOD 1 by dragging it's left edge with pressed left mouse button;
Nothing happens. LOD 1 is not scaled up. See attached video.
LOD1 should be scaled up by dragging mouse button when it is selected; behaviour should be consistent with LODGroup component.
Workaround is to select LOD 0 and drag its right edge to the left in order to scale up LOD 1.
- Reproducible on OSX 10.12.2 and Windows 10;
- Reproducible in 2017.1.0a1, 5.6.0b10, 5.5.2p1, 5.4.3f1;
- Happening only for SpeedTree LOD; not happening for regular LODGroup component;
- Reproducible only for LOD 1; not reproducible for other tree LODs.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac