Search Issue Tracker
[UI] Lightmap preview exposure slider min and max values can be overridden
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a new scene, and bake the lighting
2. Navigate to Lighting Settings > Baked Lightmaps, and open the resulting lightmap
3. Begin adjusting the exposure by dragging the scrubber (LMB over the exposure icon)
4. Notice that this way, you can go beyond the hard-coded limit (-10, 10)
- Min and max values can also be overridden by typing in any value in the float field
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode