Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[UI] Lighting settings are not saved after reloading the scene
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 't1' scene;
2. Notice that a cube has a blue'ish tint;
3. Open Lighting window (Window>Lighting>Settings);
4. In the Lighting window press on the cogwheel icon and click Reset;
5. Notice that cube has become white;
6. Save the scene;
7. Open scene 't2';
8. Open scene 't1'.
Cube is white.
Cube has a blue'ish tint meaning that reset Lighting settings were not saved. See attached video.
- Reproducible in 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b4, 2017.3.0p2, 2017.2.1p2 ;
- Reproducible on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default