Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[UI] Lighting settings are not saved after reloading the scene
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 't1' scene;
2. Notice that a cube has a blue'ish tint;
3. Open Lighting window (Window>Lighting>Settings);
4. In the Lighting window press on the cogwheel icon and click Reset;
5. Notice that cube has become white;
6. Save the scene;
7. Open scene 't2';
8. Open scene 't1'.
Cube is white.
Cube has a blue'ish tint meaning that reset Lighting settings were not saved. See attached video.
- Reproducible in 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b4, 2017.3.0p2, 2017.2.1p2 ;
- Reproducible on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send