Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[UI] Lighting settings are not saved after reloading the scene
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 't1' scene;
2. Notice that a cube has a blue'ish tint;
3. Open Lighting window (Window>Lighting>Settings);
4. In the Lighting window press on the cogwheel icon and click Reset;
5. Notice that cube has become white;
6. Save the scene;
7. Open scene 't2';
8. Open scene 't1'.
Cube is white.
Cube has a blue'ish tint meaning that reset Lighting settings were not saved. See attached video.
- Reproducible in 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b4, 2017.3.0p2, 2017.2.1p2 ;
- Reproducible on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules