Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
UI images and texts disappear on editor focus change
Changing the focus to another application and back to Unity, causes some UI elements in the scene view to disappear. This includes images and texts, but interestingly not all images disappear.
* Open provided example project
* Open Assets/Scenes/Menu_Main/Menu_Main.unity
* Enable 2D mode in scene view
* Double click "Menu_Main" GameObject in Hiearchy window
* Focus another application, eg open Microsoft Notepad
* Switch back to Unity by clicking in the scene view, while Notepad has the focus
=> Observe a few images/texts disappear in the scene view
UI elements in the scene view should not disappear when changing the editor focus.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)