Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
UI images and texts disappear on editor focus change
Changing the focus to another application and back to Unity, causes some UI elements in the scene view to disappear. This includes images and texts, but interestingly not all images disappear.
* Open provided example project
* Open Assets/Scenes/Menu_Main/Menu_Main.unity
* Enable 2D mode in scene view
* Double click "Menu_Main" GameObject in Hiearchy window
* Focus another application, eg open Microsoft Notepad
* Switch back to Unity by clicking in the scene view, while Notepad has the focus
=> Observe a few images/texts disappear in the scene view
UI elements in the scene view should not disappear when changing the editor focus.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.