Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[UI][HDRP] Incorrect message in the mixed lighting mode infobox
Steps to repro:
1. Create the new HDRP project;
2. Open the 'SampleScene' scene;
3. In the Lighting window under the Mixed lighting foldout select 'Shadowmask' option in the Lighting Mode dropdown;
4. Observe the message in the infobox under the Lighting Mode field of the Lighting window.
The message in the infobox states that the Shadowmask mode could be set in the Quality Settings panel.
The message in the infobox should state that the Shadowmask mode should be configured per-light in the Light Inspector.
- Reproducible in 2020.2.0a10;
- The ability to set the shadowmask mode in the Quality settings has been removed in HDRP with the fix of the case 1232011. The fix will be available for 2020.2 and 2020.1 versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh