Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[UI] Environment Lighting Source reverts from Gradient to Skybox upon changing Subtractive shadow color
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project and open the SampleScene
2. Navigate to the Lighting window and set Environment Lighting Source to Gradient
3. In Mixed Lighting section, set the Lighting Mode to Subtractive
4. Within Mixed Lighting section, click on the color picker box and change the color
5. Notice that the Environment Lighting Source reverts to Skybox immediately
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Excessive Z-fighting occurs between two polygons when on Android
- Empty string is returned when using AssetImporter.userData
- Nested coroutines get stopped when calling StopCoroutine()
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"