Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
While dragging curve from curve window, properties other window are highlighted
While dragging Animation curve from IMGUI highlights properties from the other windows which are in the background.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project
2. Menu > UIE Test Suite > Open FTP.
3. Bindings > Open window>IMGUI > Animation Curve Field
4.Select and drag curve from curve window
While dragging curve inside the curve window, properties from the binding window are highlighted.
While dragging curve, properties from other windows are not highlighted. Editor focuses is completely on the curve window
2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a1.
Working Fine in:
Windows10, Linux ubuntu 16.04 LTS & Mac 10.14.
Note: Refer attached video
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()