Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
While dragging curve from curve window, properties other window are highlighted
While dragging Animation curve from IMGUI highlights properties from the other windows which are in the background.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project
2. Menu > UIE Test Suite > Open FTP.
3. Bindings > Open window>IMGUI > Animation Curve Field
4.Select and drag curve from curve window
While dragging curve inside the curve window, properties from the binding window are highlighted.
While dragging curve, properties from other windows are not highlighted. Editor focuses is completely on the curve window
2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a1.
Working Fine in:
Windows10, Linux ubuntu 16.04 LTS & Mac 10.14.
Note: Refer attached video
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area