Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[UI Elements] The entire Title bar of a window is interactable and its "Close tab" functionality does not work
Nothing happens on selecting the "Close tab" option from the title bar of a window. The entire Title bar is interactable as opposed to just the docked window tab.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Scene/Game View Title bar > Right-click > Close tab
Title Bar is interactable and nothing happens on Clicking "Close tab"
The Tab currently under focus should close or the entire Title Bar shouldn't be interactable
2020.2.0a4, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.1.0a19
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine