Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[UI Elements] The entire Title bar of a window is interactable and its "Close tab" functionality does not work
Nothing happens on selecting the "Close tab" option from the title bar of a window. The entire Title bar is interactable as opposed to just the docked window tab.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Scene/Game View Title bar > Right-click > Close tab
Title Bar is interactable and nothing happens on Clicking "Close tab"
The Tab currently under focus should close or the entire Title Bar shouldn't be interactable
2020.2.0a4, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.1.0a19
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak