Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[UI Elements] The entire Title bar of a window is interactable and its "Close tab" functionality does not work
Nothing happens on selecting the "Close tab" option from the title bar of a window. The entire Title bar is interactable as opposed to just the docked window tab.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Scene/Game View Title bar > Right-click > Close tab
Title Bar is interactable and nothing happens on Clicking "Close tab"
The Tab currently under focus should close or the entire Title Bar shouldn't be interactable
2020.2.0a4, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.1.0a19
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field