Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[UI Elements] The entire Title bar of a window is interactable and its "Close tab" functionality does not work
Nothing happens on selecting the "Close tab" option from the title bar of a window. The entire Title bar is interactable as opposed to just the docked window tab.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Scene/Game View Title bar > Right-click > Close tab
Title Bar is interactable and nothing happens on Clicking "Close tab"
The Tab currently under focus should close or the entire Title Bar shouldn't be interactable
2020.2.0a4, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.1.0a19
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0