Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[UIR] Preview of a UXML file in Inspector is rendered with glitches and overflows out of the Preview Window
The preview of a UXML file in the Inspector is rendered with glitches and overflows out of the Preview Window while resizing it.
Refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
Open the attached project
Project > Assets > UXML File > Inspector
Resize preview window in the Inspector
The Preview being rendering overflows out of the window bounds and glitches while resizing
The preview is rendered properly even while resizing
Working Fine on:
2020.1.0a19, 2019.3.5f1, 2019.4.5f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Editor keeps opening online documentation after installing offline docs
- [Mac] Performance regression in Editor UI
- AccessToken expiring and not being refreshed
- Particle System uses incorrect Transform Matrices for Motion Vectors when Shadow casting is enabled
- Unity terminates with error code 0 when an exception occurs while importing a package in bach mode