Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.2
[UIR] Preview of a UXML file in Inspector is rendered with glitches and overflows out of the Preview Window
The preview of a UXML file in the Inspector is rendered with glitches and overflows out of the Preview Window while resizing it.
Refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
Open the attached project
Project > Assets > UXML File > Inspector
Resize preview window in the Inspector
The Preview being rendering overflows out of the window bounds and glitches while resizing
The preview is rendered properly even while resizing
Working Fine on:
2020.1.0a19, 2019.3.5f1, 2019.4.5f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build
- Reflective Shaders flicker when using Custom SRP Loop
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count