Search Issue Tracker
UI Elements - List entries are not highlighted when selected
When viewing a list, selecting an entry in the list won't highlight it. This makes it really hard to see which entry you have selected when faced with a list view where you can add/remove entries. I've seen this in a few different places:
- Reorderable lists e.g. Custom Sorting Layers, Animation Layers, Graphics API lists
- The list view used in the Sprite Editor Secondary Texture section
Looks like a regression in 2019.3.0a10
1. Open Unity
2. Create a new project with any settings
3. Go to Layers > Edit Layers
4. Add a few entries to the Sorting Layers list
5. Select any entry in the Sorting Layers list
When selected, the list entry is highlighted.
When selected, the list entry is not highlighted.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.0a11
Does not occur on 2019.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open