Search Issue Tracker
UI Elements - List entries are not highlighted when selected
When viewing a list, selecting an entry in the list won't highlight it. This makes it really hard to see which entry you have selected when faced with a list view where you can add/remove entries. I've seen this in a few different places:
- Reorderable lists e.g. Custom Sorting Layers, Animation Layers, Graphics API lists
- The list view used in the Sprite Editor Secondary Texture section
Looks like a regression in 2019.3.0a10
1. Open Unity
2. Create a new project with any settings
3. Go to Layers > Edit Layers
4. Add a few entries to the Sorting Layers list
5. Select any entry in the Sorting Layers list
When selected, the list entry is highlighted.
When selected, the list entry is not highlighted.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.0a11
Does not occur on 2019.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual artifacts can be observed in the Editor when using “OpenGLES3”, “OpenGLES2”, and “OpenGLCore” Graphics APIs on AMD GPUs
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock
- Unable to interact with Material Inspector window when entering and exiting Play Mode
- [Quest] Editor crashes on ovrp_UnityOpenXR_OnSessionDestroy with a specific project when entering the Play Mode for the second time without VR connected