Search Issue Tracker
Items in the list are not marked as selected when selecting them (Graphics APIs, Color Gamuts etc)
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open Unity Hub and create a new 3d Template project
2) Go to Player Settings and uncheck the Auto Graphics API for Mac
3) Try to select one of the Graphics API in the list
Note1: Items are not marked as selected (check attached images "expected.png" and "actul.png")
Note2: You can still remove or add any item in the list, but they just not marked as selected.
Not reproduced wiht:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI