Search Issue Tracker
Items in the list are not marked as selected when selecting them (Graphics APIs, Color Gamuts etc)
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open Unity Hub and create a new 3d Template project
2) Go to Player Settings and uncheck the Auto Graphics API for Mac
3) Try to select one of the Graphics API in the list
Note1: Items are not marked as selected (check attached images "expected.png" and "actul.png")
Note2: You can still remove or add any item in the list, but they just not marked as selected.
Not reproduced wiht:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"