Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
UI Elements Context Menu paste makes the internal state of a TextField come out of sync from what it's displaying
1. Open attached project (Replicate context menu bug.zip)
2. Click Replicate> Context Menu Bug
3. Use Context Menu to paste in any text (do not use CTRL+V as it won't reproduce the issue)
Reproducible with: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0b1
Project is incompatible with 2017.4 and 2019.1 due to reworks to UIElements
Actual results: if you paste text from the Context Menu null is returned
Expected results: paste should work both from CTRL+V and Menu
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone