Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
World space canvas aren't being rendered
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open project
2. Open scene "TestBUG"
3. Go to game view
-Notice that canvas disappear after few seconds. Resizing game view will make canvas re-appear for a short time
In scene view, canvas are rendered as expected
Reproduced with: 5.3.4p2, 5.3.4p4
Not reproducible with: 5.3.4p1, 5.4.0b14, 5.4.0b16
Regression introduced in: 5.3.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"