Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
UI Documents are not opening when pressing the "Open in the UI Builder" button in the Project tab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "OpenBug.zip"
2. In the Project window open the "NewUXMLTemplate.uxml" file
3. In the UI Builder window open the Project tab and expand "Assets"
4. Hover the cursor on the "NewUXMLTemplate1.uxml" file and press the "Open in the UI Builder" button
5. Observe the UI Builder window
Expected result: "NewUXMLTemplate1" is open
Actual result: "NewUXMLTemplate" is open
Reproducible with: 1.0.0 (2021.2.16f1, 2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.4f1, 2022.1.5f1, 2022.2.0a3)
Not reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.18 (2019.4.40f1, 2020.3.36f1), 1.0.0 (2021.2.15f1, 2022.2.0a4, 2022.2.0a17)
Reproduced on: macOS 11.6 (Intel)
Note: Not reproducible if pressing right-click > "Open in UI Builder" in the 4th step
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Test Framework] Test Runner prevents interaction with the pause button when "Debug.Break" is used in a test
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes