Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
UI Documents are not opening when pressing the "Open in the UI Builder" button in the Project tab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "OpenBug.zip"
2. In the Project window open the "NewUXMLTemplate.uxml" file
3. In the UI Builder window open the Project tab and expand "Assets"
4. Hover the cursor on the "NewUXMLTemplate1.uxml" file and press the "Open in the UI Builder" button
5. Observe the UI Builder window
Expected result: "NewUXMLTemplate1" is open
Actual result: "NewUXMLTemplate" is open
Reproducible with: 1.0.0 (2021.2.16f1, 2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.4f1, 2022.1.5f1, 2022.2.0a3)
Not reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.18 (2019.4.40f1, 2020.3.36f1), 1.0.0 (2021.2.15f1, 2022.2.0a4, 2022.2.0a17)
Reproduced on: macOS 11.6 (Intel)
Note: Not reproducible if pressing right-click > "Open in UI Builder" in the 4th step
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a4