Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Planned for 2021.2.X
UI Components cause GC Allocation when enabled
1. Open users attached project
2. Select File/Build and Run
3. Select Window/Analysis/Profiler and set Player as a target
4. In the Overview, search for GameObject.SetActive() and observe the GC Alloc
Expected result: 0 bytes of "GC Alloc"
Actual result: 60.3KB of "GC Alloc"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.1f1, 2021.1.0b1
Could not test with: 2018.4.29f1(could not downgrade)
1. 2019.4.17f1 - 2020.2.0a5 (30.2KB GC allocation)
2. 2020.2.0a7 - 2021.1.0b1 (60.3KB GC allocation)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display