Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[UI] Buttons` hit areas are shifted when full-screen resolution is changed in built project on Windows OS
1. Open user's attached project
2. Build it for Windows OS (x86_64) and make sure that "main" scene is included in build settings
3. Launch built project and hit "Next" and "Previous" buttons (these buttons change resolution)
Note: Buttons will change their filling color to the red when a mouse cursor is pointing at them.
Expected: After the resolution is changed, button's hit area will remain same as button's position.
Actual: After the resolution is changed, button's hit area is shifted.
Not reproducible with Mac OS X.
Reproduced with: 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0a4
Not reproducible with: 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b1
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b2
Wasn't able to reproduce with 2017.2.0b1 because buttons are not clickable.
Fixed in 2017.3.0a1
Backported to 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes