Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.16f1, 2023.1.0b11, 2023.2.0a8
UI Builder Label Text Shadow effect clips when it's Blur Radius and Offset exceeds letter space
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1392879.zip"
2. Open Assets > "UI Test.xml"
3. Observe the Label element
Expected result: Label's geometry scales with text's effect and shadows do not clip
Actual result: Label's geometry does not scale with the text's effect and shadows clip
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.10 (2021.2.6f1, 2022.1.0a15), 1.0.0-preview.18 (2021.2.6f1, 2022.1.0a15), 2021.2.8f1, 2022.1.0b4, 2022.2.0a2
Could not test with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1 (no rich text properties accessible to enable shadows)
Note: From Unity 2021.2.7f1 and 2022.1.0a16 UI Builder is deprecated and comes pre-installed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP
- Shortcuts inconsistently trigger when they have a conflict with the same Command
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component