Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.6.0-preview.2, 2.2.0-preview.2, 3.2.0-pre.2, 4.0.0-pre.2
Found in [Package]
[UI Builder] Label text displays invalid characters when certain special characters are used
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Open the UI Document "NewUXMLTemplate 1" (Assets/Scenes/NewUXMLTemplate 1.uxml)
3. In the UI Builder Hierarchy, select the "Label" Container
4. In the Inspect, inspect the Label's Text parameter
5. In the Viewport, inspect the Label's displayed text
Expected result: The Label displays the text "C:\Users\Guest\Documents"
Actual result: The Label displays the text "C:□st\Documents"
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.17 (2021.2.0a14, 2021.2.0b13, 2022.1.0a9)
Not reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.17 (2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.22f1, 2021.2.0a13)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background