Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.6.0-preview.2, 2.2.0-preview.2, 3.2.0-pre.2, 4.0.0-pre.2
Found in [Package]
[UI Builder] Label text displays invalid characters when certain special characters are used
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Open the UI Document "NewUXMLTemplate 1" (Assets/Scenes/NewUXMLTemplate 1.uxml)
3. In the UI Builder Hierarchy, select the "Label" Container
4. In the Inspect, inspect the Label's Text parameter
5. In the Viewport, inspect the Label's displayed text
Expected result: The Label displays the text "C:\Users\Guest\Documents"
Actual result: The Label displays the text "C:□st\Documents"
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.17 (2021.2.0a14, 2021.2.0b13, 2022.1.0a9)
Not reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.17 (2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.22f1, 2021.2.0a13)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated