Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
UI Builder does not suggest variables defined in a USS attached to the Theme
Taken from https://jira.unity3d.com/browse/UIT-1494:
I have Palette.uss file with a :root selector and some variable definitions.
My Theme file references this USS.
In the UI Builder, with the correct Theme set, trying to Set Varible on a style property shows "List is empty".
You can experience this by extracting the attach package in a project. Make sure to select "Theme". For example modify the background-color in the "action-button" selector.
Adding the Palette.uss to the current document directly did not solve the issue. According to Alexandre Dzimi Mve it might be considered an improvement to support this.
The only workaround I found is to directly add the :root selector with the variables to the main GameScreen.uss file. Not sure how it's different than Palette.uss.
The variables defined in Palette should be suggested
The variables defined in Palette are not suggested
Unity Version 2021.2.0b10, Mac
date: Tue Aug 24 09:29:24 2021 +0000
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device