Search Issue Tracker
Unknown (hidden) 2021.3.X
UI becomes not interactable after deactivating and reactivating Canvas
1. Open the attached “UIRaycastIssue“ project
2. Open the “SampleScene” scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Uncheck and recheck the “Toggle Canvas B“ toggle
5. Click the “Button B” button and observe the Console
Expected result: The button is interactable, “ButtonB” was logged
Actual result: The button is not interactable
Reproduced in: 2021.3.6f1
Not reproduced in: 2020.3.37f1, 2021.3.5f1, 2022.1.10f1, 2022.2.0b2, 2023.1.0a3
Reproduced on: Windows 11
Note: Also reproduced in Players
Aug 08, 2022 11:08
Does anyone used Doozy when the issue occured?
Aug 07, 2022 12:57
it is absolutely critical that this major regression get quickly fixed
Jul 28, 2022 18:54
This also seems to be related to sort order for me or something.
Jul 19, 2022 12:45
Hi, in my project it seems that it is related to the canvas sort order, it seems that the engine automatically changes the layer when override sorting it´s disabled to a lower layer and is hidden by other elements
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Fixed by https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/product/unity/issues/guid/UUM-9248